Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saturday Shoutout

Hello, Stash-shoppers! 

Here we are: another Saturday... hopefully a day of crafting and chilling! 

Thank you for playing with us in our last challenge: Out with the old, In with the new!  We had lots of excellent entries... and I have to be honest: we all voted on different projects! Seriously!  So I take that as a sign that you guys are on a roll!  Yay, you! 

Because we narrow down to three, these are our top three, randomly selected fabulous cards:
Helen
Carol
Cindy

Congratulations, and feel free to grab the badge from the sidebar!

And do yourselves a favor: go and check out ALL of the submissions for that challenge-- you'll find all kinds of Saturday inspiration!

Then, once you are inspired, come play along with our current challenge: Getting Sentimental!  It's open until Monday night at midnight, EST.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Well now, thanks for just making my Saturday a special one by putting my card among your top 3! I'm delighted and honored to be among such good company with Helen and Cindy's gorgeous cards!

Helen said...

Ooh...thanks for giving my card a shout out!
Helen x